As sports slowly but surely start to return, four legends of their game will tee off in Florida on Sunday, to help make an impact on many of the communities affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Golfers Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson join forces with NFL greats Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in "The Match: Champions for Charity." CNN's Patrick Snell looks ahead to the event, which due to being made by Turner Sports, will be airing on CNN International.
- Young man drowns Memorial Day weekend at Welch Park
- Child drowns in pool outside Brenham
- Burton cuts lawn care ordinance
- Houston man arrested in stolen vehicle
- Couples, wedding vendors weather COVID-19 storm
- Brenham hospital treating mostly non-COVID-related ailments
- Smitty’s Cafe and Bakery cooking up June opening