34-year-old Kizzmekia Corbett is a key developer behind the Moderna vaccine. She tells CNN's Abby Phillip about her life in science, preparing for the next pandemic and the importance of empathy when it comes to tackling vaccine hesitancy in the Black community.
- Doja Cat doesn't do 'plain clothing'
- Prince Harry in touch with senior royals about funeral
- Kristen Bell: I'm OK with not wearing real clothes again
- Hayley Hasselhoff makes history as first curve model to cover Playboy Germany
- Prince William's son was 'so sad' after watching extinction documentary: 'I had to turn it off'
- Iggy Azalea: I'm 100 times happier
- Michelle Monaghan's 'extraordinary' Mission: Impossible experience
- Kristin Cavallari: I'm making myself a priority
- Hayley Kiyoko: Turning 30 felt like the biggest accomplishment of my life
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Star Grace Park on That Kiss, Katherine’s Emotional Limits and More