Exactly 25 years ago on April 3, 1996, the lives of everyone in the isolated little community of Lincoln would be thrown into the white-hot glare of the international media spotlight.
As featured on
The Missoulian sent a photographer and a reporter to Lincoln in 2016 for the 20th anniversary of Ted Kaczynski's arrest as the infamous "Unabomber." This is a look back at that story.
- Kristen Bell: I'm OK with not wearing real clothes again
- Emily Ratajkowski 'fully embracing' motherhood
- Prince Harry in touch with senior royals about funeral
- Is Hetty Coming Back on ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’? It’s Way Past Time for an Update
- Christina Ricci agrees custody arrangement with estranged husband James Heerdegen
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Star Grace Park on That Kiss, Katherine’s Emotional Limits and More
- Kristin Cavallari: I'm making myself a priority
- John Corbett admits to faking on-screen chemistry
- Gabrielle Union told to stop working
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Returns! Find Out the Season 7 Premiere Date