DALLAS, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Artemis ABA Inc., a leading software company for Practice Management & Billing for ABA Therapy, today announced that James Vrtis has been named as Chief Executive Officer. Vrtis has more than 25 years of senior management experience, including over a decade of strategic development and plan execution at software and technology companies, most recently in the roles of Chief Innovation Officer and Chief Technology Officer, Internet Truckstop Group LLC. Prior to that, Vrtis was a founder of Real Time Freight Services, Inc. with its roots originating from the Northwestern University Incubator in Evanston, Illinois, and served as President and Chief Executive Officer. The advanced automated Transportation Management platform was acquired by Internet Truckstop Group LLC in 2016. Previously, Vrtis sold his Electronic Medical Records software company, RSI Medical Software, Inc. to Nextech Systems Inc, in 2009.
- Doja Cat doesn't do 'plain clothing'
- Kristen Bell: I'm OK with not wearing real clothes again
- Prince Harry in touch with senior royals about funeral
- Kristin Cavallari: I'm making myself a priority
- Hayley Hasselhoff makes history as first curve model to cover Playboy Germany
- Prince William's son was 'so sad' after watching extinction documentary: 'I had to turn it off'
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Star Grace Park on That Kiss, Katherine’s Emotional Limits and More
- Iggy Azalea: I'm 100 times happier
- Michelle Monaghan's 'extraordinary' Mission: Impossible experience
- Emily Ratajkowski 'fully embracing' motherhood